An Automatic NC
Programming System for LASER Cut Machines
The TCAM/XTCAMTM is a dedicated DOS-based CAM software system designed for LaserCut
machines. The advanced functionality in NC programming and the flexibility in
process condition settings, plus many more features in the software, have made it a most
efficient production tool for your day-to-day machining operation.
- System Unit: IBM PC or compatible (80286 and up)
- Operating System: MS-DOS or PC-DOS version 3.0 or later
- Main Memory: 640KB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 2MB
- Display: Standard VGA
- Input Device: Mouse
- Provides cutting condition database.
- Flexible in setting detail cutting conditions.
- Processing parameters can be saved with work drawing for
- Intelligent selection of cutting path, to avoid the collision
of the cutting head with the workpiece.
- Cutting sequence formed based on the shortest path, may be
adjusted in order and direction.
- Provides 256 layers for parameter settings: initial cut-in,
final cut-out, corner treatment (undercut, sharp-corner cut, auto-fillet, corner
- Auto-nesting feature, with user defined workpiece size.
- Provides automatic subroutine calls.
- Provides NC-to-drawing conversion and process emulation
- Automatic positioning of the LASER cutting head at either the
lower left or the upper right corner of the workpiece.
- Automatic generation of the NC code.
- Provides a built-in NC program editor.
- Provide DNC data transmission feature.
- Supports IGES and DXF drawing exchange formats in addition to
TurboCAD WRK drawing format.